Things That Can Knock You Off Your Goal and What You Can Do About Them
Have you ever set a goal – and steps to achieve it – only to find yourself so beset by the challenges, frustrations and routines of daily life that you no longer even try to accomplish it?
Why is it that some people consistently utilize more of their God-given potential and realize more of their goals than others?
This program guides you in answering those questions.
- Three things that can knock you off your goal
- How to remain focused and on task when things are not going as planned
- Learn to deal with daily distractions that affect your focus
- How to deal with unforeseen circumstances in your life
- Learn to bounce back quickly after encountering set-backs
- How to deal with negative comments you hear from others