World Class Coaches®, a for-profit company, working with 501 C/non-profit organizations for a common purpose to benefit the community.
Our aim with Moving Families Initiative®
- Assist parents moving or relocating in making the move less stressful for their entire family.
- A specific focus placed on assisting their kids in dealing with the physical and emotional challenges of changing neighborhoods, schools and friends.
- Included are the teachers, coaches and school counselors.
Our overall aim with the Moving Families Initiative® is to provide families access to the following when they move or relocate:
- High quality education.
- Children's extracurricular activities.
- Affordable housing.
- Economic opportunities.
- Protection for the entire family.
Children's participation in extracurricular activities provides them
- A platform to build character and enhance life skills and values.
- Assistance in developing new friendships on a safe platform when they move or relocate to a new community, neighborhood or school.
These core tenets are why we encourage young children to be involved with an extracurricular activity of their choice.
Moving Families Initiative® Extracurricular Activity Scholarship Plan* Is About:
- Influential individuals committed to their community.
- A scholarship process to cover cost for children participating in an extracurricular activity of their choice when they move or relocate to a new school, neighborhood or community.
*Moving Families Initiative® Activity Scholarship Plan is not available in the State of Washington
One of Our Goals
- By December 31, 2022 for all eligible children, ages 19 and younger, to be involved with an extracurricular activity of their choice when they move or relocate, whether they're moving across town or across the country.
We're not concerned about which activity as long as they're involved with one of their choosing. Please visit https://www.movingfamiliesinitiative.com/foundation-scholarships.html for more details. You will be directed to the Moving Families Initiative Connectivity Platform website.
"Everybody can be great. Because anybody can serve. You don't have to have a college degree to serve. You don't have to make your subject and your verb agree to serve... You don't have to know the second theory of thermodynamics in physics to serve. You only need a heart full of grace. A soul generated by love."
... Martin Luther King, Jr.